A pre-order is an order placed for an item which is not in stock. Pre-orders are advance purchases made on new merchandise that is scheduled to be shipped at a future date. They are a great way to guarantee that an item will not be sold out upon arrival to our store. It is the customer’s responsibility to read and understand this information before proceeding to place a Pre Order.
When pre-ordering an item from RIXI Apparel it is reserved exclusively for you and the order is placed in our factory. Your card is charged when the order is placed so the item is yours. Your order is recorded once your payment has been received.
All our Pre-orders are placed via email. Once your email has been received, our staff will confirm if the requested item is eligible for pre-order. Once your 50% deposit payment has been received we will place your order and set your item aside to prevent it from being sold-out.
Anything with a later ship date or release date is considered a pre order.
Pre orders at RIXI Apparel take no more than approximately 2 weeks/ 10 working days to manufacture.
Please note that we have no control over when a pre-ordered item arrives, but instead offer best estimates.
CAN I CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER?
Unfortunately, pre-orders cannot be cancelled as a special order has been made exclusively for you with the manufacturer which means your item is already in production and it has been paid for.
Pre- Order items are not eligible for refunds. If you later decide that you no longer want your pre-ordered item for whatever reason, you will receive store credit to the value of your pre-order item and you can purchase another item instead.
Kindly refer to our Returns policy.
- Send us an email with and enquiry on the item you would like to order.
- Our staff will check if the item is available for pre-order and we will send you a response within 24 hours.
- Once we have confirmed that your order is available, we will email you our banking details and you will be required to pay a 50% deposit on the retail price of the item you would like to purchase.
- Once your payment has been received we will send you a pro-former invoice with your order number and the anticipated arrival date of your garment.
- Once the factory has confirmed that your order is ready, we will contact you via email and request that you pay over the remaining 50% of your order along with a delivery fee of R100.
- Once your final payment has been received, your order will be dispatched and we will forward you with your tracking number.
- Delivery takes between 1 to 4 days.
- You may also opt to pick up your garments at the following address at no charge;
57 Rooibos Road, Montana, Pretoria
Kindly note that our pieces are Limited editions, but restock will always be announced online for as long as the garment style is still in production.
RIXI APPAREL is a registered private company at the CIPC (2019/318392/07)